Increasing internal storage has become an essential factor in the decision to buy a new phone, especially with the increased dependence on smartphones in our work and our life, and there are many Android phones support this feature, but the most appropriate choice of them is a difficult task.
If you keep your multimedia files with you on the go, shoot a lot of 4K videos, or look forward to downloading a few seasons of TV series during a long flight, the incremental internal storage capacity on your phone will be a priority.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is the perfect choice given the sheer number of features it offers plus its powerful features, but there are plenty of other budget options if you do not want to spend more than $ 1000 on a new Android phone.
Here are the top 7 Android phones with increased storage capacity in 2019:
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is the best phone in the market according to consumer reports, because it has robust specifications, many advanced features, and great design.
The handset comes with elegant design with a curved screen, metal frame, and rear glass, as well as aceramic version that makes it more durable and durable.
• The display occupies most of the front part. Samsung has abandoned the front-end notch and integrated the front camera into the upper-right corner and supports the IP68 water resistance to withstand submersion below 1.5 meters for up to half an hour.
• The handset also comes with a 6.4-inch, 30-inch, 1440-pixel Dynamic AMOLED display with a 526 pixel resolution in the lens, a Gorilla Glass 6 screen protector, an HDR10 + technology and an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor for the first time on a smartphone.
• The camera has a 3-megapixel horizontal rear camera, 16-megapixel camera with f / 2.2 lens slot, 12-megapixel camera with variable f / 1.5-2.4 lens switch, OIS Optical Image Stabilizer, Megapixel camera with f / 2.4 lens slot, OIS optical sensor and 2x optical zoom.
• For the front camera is a dual camera built into the screen the first lens with a 10-megapixel lens and f / 1.9 lens, and supports autofocus, and the second at 8 megapixels.
• With the phone, you can shoot 4K video at 60 fps, 1080p resolution at 240 fps and 720p resolution at 960 fps.
• The Galaxy S10 Plus also works with the Snapdragon 855 8-nm and 2.8 GHz dual-core processor. There are two options of 8GB and 12GB of RAM, with three choices of 128GB, 512GB and 1TB internal storage space, Through a microSD card up to 512 GB.
• The phone came with a 4100mAh battery with 15-watt wireless and wired charging support and support for Wireless PowerShare, which enables the charging of other phones and smartphones wirelessly through the phone.
The Samsung Galaxy S 10 Plus is available at a price starting at $ 1,000 for the 128GB internal storage.
2. The Samsung Galaxy S10E is an ideal choice if you want to have a phone with a convenient price and features and advanced features, including many specifications and features of the series phones but at the same time cheaper hundreds of dollars.
• The phone comes with a sleek glass design with a metal frame and Gorilla Glass 6 protective glass on both sides to withstand scratches and bumps.
• The 2.8-inch, 2280 x 1080 pixel, AMOLED phone features Samsung’s new Dynamic AMOLED technology, which delivers stunning color accuracy and reduces the proportion of blue light emitted from 12 percent to just 7 percent.
• For the first time, Samsung releases the fingerprint sensor built into the screen, instead of a fingerprint sensor built into the power button on the side of the phone.
• The phone is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon855 or the Samsung Exynos 9820 eight-core processor. The phone has two options of 6 and 8 GB RAM, with two internal storage options of 128 and 256 GB and can be increased by microSD card up to 512 GB.
• The Galaxy S10e comes with a dual rear camera with a 12-megapixel camera with a variable f1.5 / 2.4 slot and supports autofocus, a 16-megapixel secondary lens and an f / 2.2 slot with a wide angle of 123 degrees.
• The rear camera offers a faster and more accurate version of Samsung Dual Pixel technology to reduce multi-spectral interference. The front camera is a 10-megapixel monochrome camera with an f / 1.9 slot and is capable of capturing 4K video, such as a rear camera.
• The Galaxy S10E has a 3100 mAh battery with Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging technology and Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 support and Wireless PowerShare support.
The phone comes at $ 749 for the 128 GB of internal storage to be more budget compatible.
3. The LG V40 ThinQ is an excellent choice for visual content makers with its great features and features. For example, the phone has three rear cameras, a dual front camera and an endless set of manual video controls, and is one of the few phones with 32-Quad-DAC high-definition audio adapter, and 3D DTS: X sound.
• The OLED FullVision comes with a 6.4-inch, 3120 × 1440-pixel OLED display with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, 536 pixels resolution and supports Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
• The camera comes with a three-lens rear camera, the first 12-megapixel lens, an f / 1.5 slot, a 16-megapixel camera, a very wide angle of 107 degrees and an f / 1.9 and a 12-megapixel camera with a 45-degree angle lens with an f / 2x.
• The device also includes a dual front camera, the first 8-megapixel camera and f / 1.9 lens, and the second 5-megapixel camera and lens f / 2.2.
• The phone works with an eight-core Snapdragon 845 processor, with 6 GB of LPDDR4X random access memory and two internal storage options of 64 and 128 GB UFS2.1, which can be increased by a microSD card up to 2 terabytes.
The phone comes at $ 950 per copy. The internal storage is 64GB, while the 128GB is priced at about $ 1000.
4. Galaxy Note 9 is the right choice for users looking to increase their productivity, thanks to its advanced features and powerful features.
• It comes with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels and a density of 516 pixels per inch.
• The phone works with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 processor with two options of 6 or 8 GB RAM and two options for internal storage space of 128 or 512 GB with the possibility of increasing the storage space on the microSD memory card up to an additional 512 GB, and The phone will reach 1TB.
• In addition to its use in writing and drawing, the pen supports wireless connectivity so that it can operate and control applications remotely, from camera and exhibition applications to Powerpoint application and music players. If you are using the Pen Pen too much, this feature will be your top priority.
The phone works with a massive 4000 mAh battery and is currently available at $ 800 for a 128GB version.
5. The Nokia 7.1 phone features HMD Global’s recent efforts to develop its phone, combining Nokia’s stylish classic design with powerful interior features and the most important feature is the right price.
• The Nokia 7.1 has a sleek glass design with a metal frame and is the first smartphone to use the PureDisplay screen technology for a high-quality HDR10 entertainment experience.
• The phone comes with a 5.84-inch LCD screen of 2280 x 1080 pixels, 19: 9 and covered with Gorilla 3 glass to resist scratches and bumps.
• The phone works with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 processor. There are two options of 3GB and 4 GB RAM and two internal storage options 32 and 64 GB and can be increased by a microSD memory card up to 400 GB.
• It also comes with a 3060 mAh battery and supports the traditional 3.5 mm headphone jack with a fingerprint sensor on the back of the camera.
• The phone has a 12-megapixel dual-core background camera and an F / 1.8 lens slot and supports autofocus, a 5-megapixel camera, and an F / 2.4 lens slot. The front camera is 8 megapixels and an F / 2.0 lens slot.
The Nokia 7.1 has received the Android Pie update late last year, and it is available in both blue and silver colors at $ 349 for the 64GB version.
6. The phone is Moto GP 7 Moto the G7 a phone that combines the right price and elegant modern design and quick access to the operating system updates.
• The phone works with a dual-core 1.8-GHz Snapdragon 632 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, expandable with microSD memory cards up to 512 GB.
• The phone comes with a 6.2 “LTPS IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 × 2270, 405 pixels per inch and supported by Corning Gorilla 3 to protect against scratches.
• The Moto G7 comes with a dual-lens rear camera, the first with 12 megapixels and the f / 1.8 lens slot, the second with 5 megapixels and the f / 2.2 lens slot. The front camera is 8 megapixels and supports HDR.
• The phone features a fingerprint sensor at the back, helps a 3.5 mm standard speaker port, and a USB-C port.
The phone is running Android 9 Bay, with a 3000 mAh battery that supports 15W high-speed charging and is available in black and white at $ 300
7. The OnePluse 6T Light up the night with New Nightscape technology. Artifacts are cleared up and
• Camera: 16+20 MP Dual rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization, Super slow motion, Nightscape, and Studio Lighting | 16 MP front camera
• Display: 6.41-inch(16.2 cms) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and an 86% screen-to-body ratio
• Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
• Screen Unlock: In-screen fingerprint sensor. The OnePlus 6T unlocks in 0.34s for a seamless and intuitive unlock experience.
• Operating System and Processor: OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
• Battery: 3700 mAh lithium-polymer battery with Fast Charge technology The phone comes at $ 548 for the 128 GB of internal storage to be more budget compatible.
The final result:
The Nokia 7.1 is a great budget option because it has an HDR10 screen, with up to 400 GB of internal storage, but if you want the best phone with scalable storage capacity, look at the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, which combines powerful features and features to date